Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,442 Dirham (R 25,251) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 3 hours ago)