Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,964 Dirham (R 29,697) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)