Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00333 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,771 Dirham (COL$3,539,442) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)