Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,208 Dirham (COL$5,439,164) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)