Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00346 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,547 Dirham (COL$4,491,469) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)