Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,267 Dirham (20,938 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (44 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)