Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.971 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,704 Dirham (32,643 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)