Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.053 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,297 Dirham (36,372 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)