Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.947 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,740 Dirham (30,354 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)