Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.031 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,393 Dirham (20,750 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)