Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.053 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,107 Dirham (29,554 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 189,250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (22 minutes ago)