Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.466 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,409 Dirham (4,627TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)