Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.747 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,615 Dirham (11,511 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)