Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.612 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,297 Dirham (8,154 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)