Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.619 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,385 Dirham (11,601 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (44 minutes ago)