Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.402 MAD / AZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 20,780 Dirham (3,847 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)