Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.420 MAD / AZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,795 Dirham (3,283 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)