Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,803 Dirham (Mex$ 36,531) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)