Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.551 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,827 Dirham (R$ 7,772) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 35 Pataca (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)