Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.514 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,665 Dirham (R$ 7,026) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)