Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.008 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,583 Dirham (R$ 6,842) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (43 minutes ago)