Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.955 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,361 Dirham (R$ 6,553) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)