Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.199 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,951 Dirham (R$ 5,299) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)