Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.980 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,045 Dirham (R$ 4,378) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)