Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.913 MAD / BSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 162% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,948 Dirham (B$4,131) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)