Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.466 MAD / BSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 146% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 49,131 Dirham (B$5,190) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)