Cost of living comparison between Nassau, Bahamas and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.857 MAD / BSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 152% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,385 Dirham (B$3,996) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)