Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.383 MAD / BSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 143% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,672 Dirham (B$4,654) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)