Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13027 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,620 Dirham (₨104,558) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)