Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.593 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,319 Dirham ($3,890) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)