Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 965 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.494 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,995 Dirham ($3,475) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)