Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.988 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,205 Dirham ($2,724) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)