Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.039 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,331 Dirham ($2,125) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (33 minutes ago)