Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.116 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,894 Dirham (€1,610) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)