Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.110 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,568 Dirham (€2,391) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)