Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.890 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,439 Dirham (€1,877) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)