Cost of living in Narbonne, France vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.879 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,065 Dirham (€2,212) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)