Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.276 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,457 Dirham (€2,258) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (30 minutes ago)