Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11379 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,776 Dirham (Taka 156,222) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)