Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11278 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,699 Dirham (Taka 156,941) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)