Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.764 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,438 Dirham (€2,735) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (31 minutes ago)