Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.111 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,912 Dirham (€3,142) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (39 minutes ago)