Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.819 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,408 Dirham (NZ$3,139) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)