Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.136 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,765 Dirham (NZ$3,050) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)