Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.419 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,000 Dirham (元12,683) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (41 minutes ago)