Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.058 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,896 Dirham (€2,794) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)