Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.119 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,177 Dirham (€2,894) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)