Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.681 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,313 Dirham (€2,276) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 3 hours ago)