Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,342 Dirham (€2,726) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)