Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,574 Dirham (元13,020) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (30 minutes ago)