Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.465 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,702 Dirham (元12,764) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)