Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.367 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,188 Dirham (元14,040) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)