Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.451 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,051 Dirham (元14,511) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)