Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.445 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,918 Dirham (元11,013) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (40 minutes ago)