Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.457 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,528 Dirham (元10,658) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)