Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.200 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,127 Dirham (C$4,462) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)