Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.222 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,808 Dirham (C$3,851) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)