Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.880 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,647 Dirham (€2,541) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)