Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.376 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,636 Dirham (€2,781) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)