Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.130 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,026 Dirham (€3,327) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (41 minutes ago)