Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15371 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,256 Dirham (131,776 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)