Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14115 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,469 Dirham (81,254 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)