Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.045 MAD / LYD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,949 Dirham (2,264 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)