Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.060 MAD / LYD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,266 Dirham (2,304 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)