Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.042 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,701 Dirham (3,224 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)