Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,104 Dirham (3,806 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)