Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.876 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,492 Dirham (3,126 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)