Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.932 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,344 Dirham (3,800 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)