Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.892 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,073 Dirham (3,638 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (39 minutes ago)