Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14372 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,424 Dirham (руб 93,408) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)