Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28874 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,729 Dirham (99,499 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (27 minutes ago)