Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29102 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,359 Dirham (83,704 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)