Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28819 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,256 Dirham (87,636 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)