Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28185 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,462 Dirham (83,242 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)