Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28688 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,590 Dirham (99,660 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)