Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28708 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,611 Dirham (82,246 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (42 minutes ago)