Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28425 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,061 Dirham (60,019 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)