Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28343 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,358 Dirham (47,128 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (31 minutes ago)