Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16125 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,045 Dirham (руб 118,109) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)