Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.516 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,951 Dirham (﷼ 7,533) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)