Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.440 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,060 Dirham (﷼ 7,812) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)