Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00799 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,162 Dirham (2,398,847 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (32 minutes ago)