Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00854 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,899 Dirham (1,510,077 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)