Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00799 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,346 Dirham (2,421,380 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)