Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,035 Dirham (Shilling174,529) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)