Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09735 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,509 Dirham (Shilling210,675) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)