Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09245 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,974 Dirham (Shilling237,669) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)