Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09123 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,669 Dirham (Shilling226,563) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)