Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09156 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,526 Dirham (Shilling235,102) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)