Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09439 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,252 Dirham (Shilling225,153) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)