Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09643 MAD / KES
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,535 Dirham (Shilling171,472) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (37 minutes ago)