Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08409 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,686 Dirham (¥341,117) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)