Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08409 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,306 Dirham (¥312,821) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)