Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08619 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,541 Dirham (¥296,321) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)