Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08592 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,202 Dirham (¥304,964) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)