Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08739 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,519 Dirham (¥211,915) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)