Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14767 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,300 Dirham (₨110,380) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)