Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13860 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,221 Dirham (₨109,816) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)