Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13371 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,797 Dirham (₨133,100) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)