Cost of living comparison between Nagpur, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14606 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,150 Dirham (₨76,335) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)