Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08705 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,139 Dirham (¥426,640) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (43 minutes ago)