Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08589 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,899 Dirham (¥406,327) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (36 minutes ago)