Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08347 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,756 Dirham (¥476,300) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 1 hour ago)