Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08739 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,030 Dirham (¥389,419) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)