Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15108 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,176 Dirham (₨80,594) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)