Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13860 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,915 Dirham (₨100,392) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)