Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14752 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,874 Dirham (₨53,377) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)