Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08987 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,237 Dirham (¥280,831) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)