Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08374 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,072 Dirham (¥263,577) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)