Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08950 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,972 Dirham (¥144,939) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (34 minutes ago)