Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08713 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,736 Dirham (¥249,452) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)