Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08891 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,039 Dirham (¥146,659) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)