Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20002 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,621 Dirham (Php63,097) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)