Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18442 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,437 Dirham (Php83,702) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)