Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13875 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,453 Dirham (₨118,582) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)