Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12875 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,392 Dirham (₨127,323) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (8 minutes ago)