Cost of living in Nadiad, India vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13364 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,071 Dirham (₨105,290) in Nadiad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)