Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14429 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,664 Dirham (₨115,488) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)