Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.708 MAD / FJD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,035 Dirham (5,955 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)