Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.556 MAD / FJD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,172 Dirham (6,403 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (44 minutes ago)