Cost of living comparison between Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15844 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,498 Dirham (руб 85,195) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)