Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17437 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,039 Dirham (руб 57,575) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)