Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01645 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 112% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,791 Dirham (2,418,503 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)