Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01693 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 138% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,920 Dirham (2,534,898 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)