Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01650 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 138% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,793 Dirham (1,805,803 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)