Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15151 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,124 Dirham (₨86,622) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)