Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14768 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,588 Dirham (₨98,784) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (33 minutes ago)