Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36874 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,602 Dirham (23,329₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)