Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34174 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,496 Dirham (33,638₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)