Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32005 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,758 Dirham (24,239₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)