Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00438 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,419 Dirham (3,523,604 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (39 minutes ago)