Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00453 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,558 Dirham (3,876,168 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)