Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00409 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,485 Dirham (3,782,954 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (29 minutes ago)