Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.438 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,395 Dirham ($2,373) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (36 minutes ago)