Cost of living comparison between Mutare, Zimbabwe and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.854 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,636 Dirham ($1,891) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)