Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.592 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,274 Dirham (﷼ 1,027) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (41 minutes ago)