Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.167 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,555 Dirham (﷼ 1,015) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)