Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.829 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,251 Dirham (﷼ 668) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)