Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07960 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,800 Dirham (₨349,248) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)