Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.794 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,010 Dirham (€2,317) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)