Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.764 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,737 Dirham (€2,112) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (32 minutes ago)